• 100+ on- & offshore training courses under one roof
  • Unique indoor training centre
  • Flexible & solution-oriented


Most booked courses

No results have been found. Refine your search or contact us.


SCC stands for Safety, Health and Environment Checklist Contractors.
With SCC certification, the Dutch industry has started to increase the safety knowledge of all employees.
We offer SCC courses and exams at different levels and in different languages, as well as e-learning.
VCA exams take place directly after the course. If you want a separate exam, it is possible to take exams on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Both for VCA and VCA VOL courses including exam, or separate exams you can register through our website.


The B-VCA, VOL-VCA and VIL-VCU certificates are issued through us by one of the most renowned VCA exam agencies in the Netherlands.

Frequently asked questions about SCC

  • Why do I need a VCA certificate?

    A VCA certificate guarantees the safety of employees and all colleagues.
  • What does the abbreviation VCA stand for?

    VCA stands for Safety, Health and Environment Checklist for Contractors.
  • Is a VCA certificate mandatory offshore?

    Yes, this is generally required. It can also happen, depending on the area and the client where and for whom you will be working, that a MIST certificate (Minimum Industry Safety Standard) is required. A MIST training is the UK variant of the SCC training. VCA is also often accepted, but then the certificate may not be older than four years.