- General basic concepts of attaching and moving loads with hand-held lifting equipment
- Legislation on arresting and moving with hand tools
- Specific safety rules for safe engaging and moving with hand-held tools
- Safe use of lifting equipment and lifting gear
- Tackling different types of loads
- Proper preparation required for lifting operations with hand tools
- Using hand tools and lifting equipment safely
- Securing loads.
- Controlling the movement of a load through correct communication and the use of control lines
- Communicating clearly with other colleagues
The exam consists of a theoretical test (via computer) and a practical exam (minimum 1 hour).
Upon successful completion, you will receive the SSVV Training Guide (SOG) certificate Moving Loads with Hand Tools (VVL-H).