Trainer wind & offshore & FAFS wanted!
- Wind & offshore & BHV industry
- Greater Rotterdam
- 32-40 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- 25 holiday days
- Travel allowance
Surviving at sea, providing first aid in a complex situation, escaping from a helicopter that has hit the water, fighting fires. Every day our instructors are busy training students to manage or combat dangerous situations in a wind turbine or offshore environment. If you would also like to train trainees and contribute to safety in the field, apply for this position!
What will you do?
As a trainer in wind & offshore & BHV (32 - 40 hours m/f) You will focus primarily on teaching offshore (OPITO, NOGEPA), wind (GWO) and Company Emergency Response (NIBHV) related safety training. This should include training such as: survival at sea, firefighting, working at height, escaping from a helicopter that has hit the water, first aid for accidents and ergonomics. In addition, you are also employable and/or willing to develop yourself on other safety training courses provided by DELTA Safety Training. You are proactive and familiar with the latest developments in your field. You are stress-resistant, a team player, accurate, solution-oriented and have good communication skills.
What do we offer?
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team.
- A contract with the prospect of an open-ended contract.
- Market conform salary depending on experience. The salary and secondary benefits are competitive, with experience playing the biggest role.
- 28 vacation days per year.
- A position with a lot of challenge and freedom within a dynamic, fast-growing company with the largest maritime training pool in the Benelux and over 5,000 m2 of beautiful indoor training facilities.
- A job with a lot of responsibility; your training is the core of our work and you are one of the faces of our company.
Who we are looking for
An enthusiastic, proactive, independent and responsible employee who has relevant experience in the above-mentioned field and enjoys passing on this knowledge to our trainees. Do you recognise yourself in the following?
- Minimum of MBO(+) working and thinking level.
- Experience in teaching the above training courses.
- Proactive, independent and responsible attitude, with team player as a core competency and above all a good mood.
- Energetic, flexible and eager to learn
- Representative and communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English in word and writing.
- In possession of a valid driving licence B/BE
DELTA Safety Training is a renowned provider of professional safety training for the on- & offshore oil and gas, wind energy, maritime and (petro)chemical industries, among others. With a passionate team of 8 trainers and our state-of-the-art training center, we deliver well-trained people every day so that they can work safely, both for large multinationals and SMEs.
To complement our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled trainer!
Are you enthusiastic about the above vacancy and do you get energy from transferring your knowledge of the field to students? Then send your CV with a short motivation to Nicky Mayer (operations manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him by phone for more information (06 53 18 14 90). You will receive a response from us within 2 working days!
Is the above vacancy to your liking, but you do not meet the experience as an instructor be sure to contact us! We also have room for an instructor in training, where we will train you to become a full and independent instructor.
Why did other trainers precede you in working at DELTA Safety Training?
"I enjoy teaching course participants new knowledge, which gives me great satisfaction. At DELTA Safety Training, the training centre is spacious and all the necessary materials are present. This allows me to fully focus on the preparation of my lessons."
"A close-knit team in which conviviality and a good working atmosphere are important. This is why working at DELTA Safety Training is so incredibly cool!"
"When I was hired at DELTA Safety Training, I was specialised in Working at Height. I have now been working at DELTA Safety Training for a year and have been given the opportunity to develop further in other fields, such as Offshore, among others. My work therefore remains very varied and interesting!"